Lock Snapping It is estimated that more than 10 million homes across the UK have uPVC doors, with most being potentially vulnerable to attack by an intruder. Find more information with the link above.
Please find below useful information for you
- Call 999 to report an emergency. It is an emergency when: a crime is being committed, there is a risk of injury, or there is a risk of serious damage to property.
- Call 101 to report a non-emergency crime or give information to Surrey Police, our 24-hour non-emergency number.
- Call 0800 555 111 – Crime stoppers Charity to report a crime without giving your name or talking to the police.
Contact Surrey Heath Council for
- Fly tipping
- Lost or stray dog
- Abandoned vehicle
- Dog fouling
- Damaged road name plate/park bench
- Anti-Social behaviour
Use their web site and “Report it” (http://www.surreyheath.gov.uk/node/228)
Contact Surrey County Council for:
- Street lights and sign lighting
- Worn or cracked road surface
- Traffic signal fault
- Pavement problem
- Problem with a road or street
- Blocked drain
see also their website http://www.surreyheathnw.co.uk/
For the Crimes in our area see www.crime-statistics.co.uk/postcode/gu206jq
To find your nearest Watch Representative using your Post Code see
If you wish to include your road in the NHW scheme please contact
Mike Potter firstname.lastname@example.org or 01276 474231
Windlesham is part of the 6 villages section of Surreyheath NHW . If you wish for more information on what crimes are taking place in our village please visit the police website
a link to the latest Trading Standards Alert:
- These features are unique to the FREE Immobilise service.